Back to the irrigation system!

Well it is getting close to time that I am going to have to water the yard more than once a month, so I finally decided to get back to work on the irrigation system.  I had run into a problem with the pronto related to the number of particle.functions I was using.  I guess there is a limit based on the ram use on the board.  Well, I thought I was well within the limit, but I guess not.  After going back and forth with technical support, they suggested that I reduce the number of particle.functions calls and use the string passed in to differentiate the call for the different zones, programs, etc.  I have done it and it seems that it is working again.  I am not going to attach the whole program like I did before, as it has some sensitive information in it, but I hope to make it easy enough to follow.

Continue reading Back to the irrigation system!